Passersby are more likely to notice businesses that have visible custom signage. The signs you choose to display say a lot about your business. As a leading sign company Houston TX, we can create quality, eye-catching signs that will help you make the right impression. Here are a few things you should know about custom signage for indoor and outdoor use.
How Signage Can Help Your Business
Your signage should be part of your overall marketing strategy for your business. As with all other forms of advertising, indoor and outdoor signs can help improve your brand visibility. Signs can also help you promote sales and other special events since they are very effective at gaining attention.
Practically every business in existence has competitors. If you have competitors, it’s important to try to stand apart from them and draw attention to yourself. Custom signage can give you an advantage. Eye-catching signs made by skilled sign companies in Houston Texas can attract customers who might otherwise shop with your competitors.
Different Types of Signage
At Bakers’ Signs, we don’t just offer a single type of sign. Instead, our sign company Houston TX specializes in designing and manufacturing many different signs. Here are a few of the sign types you can choose from when you order from us.
- LED: LED message boards display your choice of words in a highly noticeable fashion. Whether you want your message to move across the board or stay still, we can make it happen.
- Cabinet: Cabinet signs make a great alternative to channel letters. They are similar to a metal-framed cabinet with painted aluminum sides and graphics on the sign face. We can create both illuminated and non-illuminated cabinet signs for your business needs.
- Non-lit: Our non-lit signs are perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. Even though the signs are not lit, they’re still designed to catch the eye.
- Neon: Choose neon signs if you want to demand attention and make a bold statement. These signs are very colorful and stand out from other types.
- Pylon: Pylon signs may be the right choice for you if you want something very large and bold. They are the most effective types of signage in existence, which also makes them the most popular. They stand on poles and can be illuminated or non-illuminated.
- Interior: It’s just as important to have signs in the interior of your business as it is to have them outside. Our interior signs allow you to put your logo on display in an attractive way.
- Monument: Monument signs stand on the ground instead of high in the air or affixed to a building. They are frequently lit but come in non-lit designs as well.
If you’re uncertain about what type of sign to choose for your establishment, let us know. We’ll recommend one or more signs that will look great inside or outside of your business.
Benefits of Custom Signage
Custom signage is the ideal way to showcase your company’s unique style and image. Here are a few of the top benefits custom signage can provide you.
- Cost-effective marketing: Custom signage is a permanent type of marketing that is cost-effective and can give you a lot of brand exposure. Businesses of all sizes can benefit from using quality signage as a marketing tool.
- Increase sales opportunities: When people aren’t familiar with your business name, they’re more likely to go to your competitors. Fortunately, a Sign Company Houston can help you increase your visibility, so people get to know your business name. As familiarity increases, so does trust. You’re more likely to earn business if people know and trust your brand.
- Get the exact look you want: When you have a trusted company create a custom sign for your business, you can get the precise look you want. You get to choose the colors, shape, size, and every other aspect of your sign. You can even also decide if you want your sign to be lit or not.
There are so many possibilities when it comes to customizing indoor and outdoor signs for your business.
Choose Custom Signage
At Bakers’ Signs, we know it can be challenging to design your sign. This is why we have highly skilled designers on-site to talk with you to help you figure out how to turn your vision into reality. To get started, contact us today.
Custom Signage for Indoor and Outdoor Use | Bakers’ Signs – Houston, Texas